Bud Adams.......................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Whoa BP where have you been for about a month lol?

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I've decided to come out when I hear the cry from someone to hand them their ***. It is the Sith way.

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Would you believe as I am typing this I am about to watch the original Star Wars movie for the first time.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Are you kidding me? lol. Ive watched all of them well over 50 times already and you haven't even watched any of them? Well the first one I guess you meant but wow.

5. Carpy

Never watched any of them.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Be prepared to be addicted to the series if your into stuff like that. But dont say I didn't warn you about the newer ones. They were kinda.. ehh.. a disappointment.

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

:eh?: wow. Bud turns the team into hell cutting at least 3-4 star players and replaces them with scrubs. boom. fisher is to blame. the only thing i have a problem with is that Mike Reinfeldt had the right idea drafting a FS. Fisher has the wrong idea keeping him CB. we have so much depth it's not even funny. yet somehow Finnegan, Harper, Hill, Herndon. and King. 3 were starters last year and one is very much starter material. it's good that he's versatile, but he doesn't need to be versatile to stay on this team as a starting FS.

for all those who think Lamont is god, he's had 2 INT's too. Imagine how many Griffin could have at FS. :woohoo:

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Fisher should be praised if anything. He brought a team that was an absolute disgrace back to being playoff contenders in only 4 years. that's amazing. no texan coach can do that. no raider coach has done that. we truly were crap. but now we've got it together and we're ready to tear it up in the offseason. if there is absolutely any reason we don't make it to the playoffs, it's because we have the fourth hardest schedule in the league.

9. Carpy

I'm 34 yrs old and am watching this for the first time. Can probably tell you how "into stuff like that" I am. My eldest son got it through Netflix and asked me to sit down and watch it with him.

10. DonCorleone

DonCorleone Guest

I don't think the Titans will make it to the playoffs this year but at the same time w/ VY anything is possible, however Jeff will be here regardless if the titans make it to the playoffs or end up w/ the 1st round draft selection and he should be here, Fisher is a great head coach and still has at least two more years to get us to the playoffs and he will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar