Bud Adams to evaluate team & Fish after season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Dec 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

I hope you're wrong, but likely you're very right. Most rich people are concerned with the bottom line and if the bottom line is good, then they are happy, regardless of how the team does on the field. People have to remember that the very rich are that way because they LOVE money above anything else. The only exception I can think of right now is the owner of the Redskins, who paid Albert a fortune! :greedy:

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I can understand that line of thinking. But there are going to be A LOT of empty seats at LP Field next season if that were the case. Bud has to realize that by this point.

3. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Bud has one foot in the grave. He's not about to start over and break in a new coach next year. Besides, most of his quotes in the Tennessean article were him making excuses for Fisher.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It takes at the most, maybe 4-5 years for a new regime to implement their changes that put us in position to win a title. But since this team is near being able to win games and make the post season, it won't take that long. Bud Adams isn't dying tomorrow or next year, he's got the few seasons it may take to get there.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no offense man, but half or more of that had very little to do with Fisher.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm not going to any games next year if Fisher is coaching... unless we do amazing in free agency or the draft.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea okay, he runs the show. You see how crummy he coaches when the owner doesn't hold his pocket? If Jeff doesn't have it his way he pouts. No offense man, but lay off the drugs.

[​IMG]

8. globelieves

globelieves Starter

This gives Fisher 3 weeks to spin and posture his way back into Bud's favor...if he wants to stay.
    Despite what I want...I think he can easily win Bud over. All he has to do is: Fire Cecil. Encourage Dinger to take indefinate medical leave. Start spinning the marvelous potential he see in our younger players. Allow VY back in the fold (at least long enough to take a QB in the draft).

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Many of us said that 5 yrs ago. Bud is a day walker. Dude has plenty of time.

10. iQon

iQon Starter

It's easy to say Bud Adams won't make any changes. But 2 months ago, it was also easy to say that we would never claim Randy Moss on waivers.

I think the man is desperate and anything south of a 3 game win streak may be enough for heads to roll.

If he feels we can have a quick turnaround by replacing Jeff Fisher... Vince Young... Donnie Nickey, etc.; I damn sure believe he'll pull the trigger this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar