Bud Adams to evaluate team & Fish after season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Dec 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJFish

TJFish The Arkansan

This is great news. Hopefully Bud will do more than "review" but actually "take action" and get rid of the current coaching staff.

On the other hand, this means that he won't do anything until the offseason.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

"After extensive evaluation of both the team, and the coaching staff, I have decided to make no significant changes as I am satisfied with the performance. To show this satisfaction I have offered Fisher and Vince contract extensions to lock them up long-term!."

3. 24

24 Starter

My honest belief is that both Fisher and VY will be back next year. I say this only because of the labor uncertainty.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I'll say this again: If Jeff Fisher is the coach of the Tennessee Titans in 2011 I will find it very hard to remain a loyal fan of this team. I will absolutely do it, but it will be despite everything I feel. There isn't a team right now in modern American athletics who has had the same coach as long as we've had Jeff Fisher. There is a good reason for that: if it ain't broke don't fix it. If it is, then effing fix it.

5. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Im not going to get myself worked up. I'll get excited when I read on the bottom line on ESPN "Breaking News...Jeff Fisher has been fired" !!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is long overdue. Bud should have been saying these kinds of things before it came to two back to back 0-6 slides. Getting rid of LenDale turned out to be worse for us than many of you believed. I knew Fisher couldn't keep a team going without a big bodied back to push people around. Yes it did allow us to draft a solid rookie CB we very badly needed, but the last 2 weeks Verner has played poorly. Keeping Scaife for $5M, another bad move. Drafting Marks, another bad move. After that lose to the Ravens in 2008's payoffs, this team has not been the same.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I just want to see VY somewhere else and Fisher in the unemployment line.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't think either of your wishes will come true. Unless Fisher chooses to pull a Bill Cowher, and take some time off, he's coaching somewhere next season. All we can hope for is it's not in Tennessee.

9. SchindlersFist

SchindlersFist Camp Fodder

nobodies going anywhere haha nothing will happen, at most you see cecil fired and dinger resign and both positions given to people within the organization, were talking about the titans here

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar