Bud Adams has died

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If this assclown isn't banned, I will lose a bit more faith here.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

He needs to go, shows now respect!

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Umm...asking the city to help pay for a stadium because the place he was pay rent to was a **** hole? Saying if not willing, will have to move and the mayor, who had a personal beef with him, calling the bluff? There was nothing sneaky or underhanded. Bud was upfront. As far as keeping the name and history, he should. He owned it.

Now take your butthurt back to the cow board troll.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

agreed
    MF Bud has just one thing for you...

[​IMG]

Bud was a great person for moving the team he owned to Nashville. Your just all asscancer'd buttcowed over it - still LOL

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I really don't give a rat arse about how much you criticize Bud Adams but too cheer for a man's death is sick, tactless, and immature.

Buds Adams was the owner of the Houston Oilers and he has the right to do whatever he wants with his team and his teams history. So instead of being a little internet, tough guy ***** behind your computer screen in that toxic rat hole you call Houston why don't you take a second to give the man the respect he is due as a major contributor to the modern NFL regardless of your personal feelings.

Otherwise just leave this message board because people like you are what is wrong with the internet in general.

So to summarize:

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

For the first time ever I just used the Ignore function. Didn't do it with TWW2, CJ The Beast, DW, The Sure Thing, DS Player. But I did it for him. Do not need to see any-more out of him.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Eh no feed one troll brah....a'ole akamai.

8. Finnebosch

If costarica was banned for cheering Mariani's injury then this should be a bannable offense as well.

• High Five High Five x 5
  9. Finnebosch

Getting back on topic though I want to give a big shout out to Bud Adams' and thank him for giving me my favorite sports team. Despite what some people believe he was a good owner and it's a pity that we were never able to hand him a Lombardi.

Hopefully we can rebound this season and win one for Bud.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

For those of you upset that others are not being banned, understand that all of you calling others names are in violation of the rules as well. Quit quoting the guy. Quit violating the rules of the forum by personally attacking him. Use the ignore feature.

Look, I think it's about as low as it gets taking shots at Bud but the truth is there are other opinions out there on the man. This forum has never been about only allowing the popular viewpoints to be posted.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar