Bud Adams comments on Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I made the call to pull Kerry Collins.

...Probably the best team-personnel decision made in the entire league last year, by any team.

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Bud Adams is the f...in' man! Way to go Bud!

Sounds like Fish and Reinfeldt just got called out, and rightfully so. They keep planning for the future, neglecting the fact that Bud Adams' future is right now. He wants a Super Bowl Ring right now not just a Super Bowl appearance over the next 10 years. He might not have that long.

I'm glad he's speaking out. He is their boss afterall, he does have the right to say whatever he wants about their work performance.

Definitely sounds like he's referring to both the VY indecision and dropping the ball on locking AH up before he left town. Maybe the idea of correcting those mistakes will amount to us getting him back. Man I hope so.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well Silver and Robinson just ensured getting their annual christmas gift basket from Fisher. If only Fisher's coaching could equal his political skills.

Although I think they're right, out of all the coaches who have never won anything, Fisher is probably one of the better...

4. hoheff78

hoheff78 Camp Fodder

he hasnt said anything wrong, lets give this man a freaking superbowl he deserves

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Gotta like the charisma our owner shows. Bud is the opposite of Fisher, he speaks the truth.

6. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

Job security breeds complacency. I'm not saying JF is a 'bad' coach, but plenty of other coaches have been fired much sooner and they produced at least ONE championship. There is no doubt that if JF were fired; he would be hired by another team. There is some doubt that JF will ever be able to take US to the promised land. Hopefully Bud coming out in public and playing the press like JF does so well will light the requisite fire under JF's butt to get it done.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hell I'll be happy if he just stops prancing around in public in the enemys uniform

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I agree, Bud Adam's is old, he wants a Superbowl. If Fisher doesn't get it done this year, he's done as the Titans coach (this goes back to a post I made before the draft about what saves Fishers job).
    I think Bud's reluctance to get rid of Fisher stems from the building process with a new coach, or at least the perception that it could set back the team a few years.

9. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Anybody who thinks Kerry Collins was the reason we started off 0-6, doesnt know much about football. We had 2 rookies starting at corner some games and our defense couldnt hold at all. Therefore we had to throw and it's easy for a defense to make a QB look bad when they know what's coming. Bud Adams needs to be a professional and discuss these things in private. Not very classy. He's starting to act like Al Davis.

10. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

It took me a minute to catch on to the joke... awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar