Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bud Adams Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Mar 19, 2012.

• Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    C'mon, now. Man could take a hit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0YAhpcrCLg"]Darrell Reid Hit on Chris Henry 12/30/07 - YouTube[/ame]
  1. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    and making our team have one of the top 5 d-lines in football with a good draft this year rather than giving a qb that its unknown if he'll last a whole season or not more money than we should because we have 2 capable starters already?

H3LL YES I WOULD

i never like the idea of manning and cant see why we would even go after him it just handicapped us during the process...thats it
  2. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    You must think Mario is a WHOLE lot better than evryone except the Buffalo Bills FO. Wow! I would be sick if we gave that overrated guy that much money!
    1 people high five this.
  3. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,835
    Doesnt mean he will see all of that 100 million

ive read that we can expect more and more contracts like this.

In the end, Williams would have helped this team more than any other FA (we can debate Manning, but im sick of talking about him)

Use him for 2-3 years, structure the contract to where he can be let go after a few years if he falls off or is ineffective.

I would have whined and complained about the contract... but the guy would have helped this team tremendously.
  4. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $350
    saturday is as good as gone.

i think you go anderson and Bunkley. draft a center in the first or best DL available at either End or Tackle. then in the 2nd find the center...trade up if need be
  5. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,943