Bucs were sniffing around Mcnair.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

2. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Gruden does love old vets.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Interesting that they didn't mention Volek as a QB who might be available to them in 07.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lmao!!!!! did u see that picture of big ben on that page wow!

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Consider the source!

Hardly top of the line rag.

They basically said that the bucs may have had a slight interest in mcnair, maybe, possibly, could of but they are not sure. So take that bit of worthless info and build on it?

Dumb.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

RollTide is money on that. They just got Simms.
    I can't imagine McNair playing second fiddle in Tampa.

Bunk.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

my dad likes the buccs and he told me by the end of last season that the buccs would try and get mcnair and i diddnt believe him but now hes all over me saying i told u and stuff lol i told him is he in a buccs uniform and he said that dosent matter. lol wow

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If they really were trying to get McNair we sure didn't hear a thing about it until now. All they had to do was offer better than the 4th rounder the Ravens gave up and come to $ terms agreeable to Mac and he was theirs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar