Bucs new unis?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sukrillux, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Has anyone else seen the clips of Jeff Garcia practicing @ Bucs training camp wearing a new jersey style or am I hallucinating? I have seen these clips on the NFL network, but the Bucs' site still shows same old jerseys. I have never been a Bucs fan and don't plan on becoming one, but I like the style of the new practice unis... I was just wondering if anyone has heard of a new Bucs uniform. I know the Chargers got new unis. In fact, I was watching the Titans/Chargers training camp shows on NFL Net when I saw the clips of Garcia. I don't plan on buying any. I am just curious and I can't shake it.

2. They arent new They had them last year too!! Its just a change for practice so they wounldnt keep using and tearing up their other jerseys!! The Bucs dont have any new jerseys but the practice ones from last year!!

3. Kimble

Kimble Guest

I had the same thought, but then I saw this:

"To the roughly 17,283 people who've asked (not to be confused with the 17,283 people who asked the same thing last year, and the year before that): No, the Buccaneers do not have a new jersey typeface. . . . Those are their practice jerseys -- they've been wearing them for several years now."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=lukas/070803

The slashed 7's are interesting, though.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

have you seen ours ? ? ? ?

training camp unis don't necessarily equate to game jerseys

5. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I had thought that I seen them somewhere before. I just thought that I would ask since the Chargers were using their "new style" practice jerseys @ training camp. I guess they wouldn't be selling an "old style" Garcia jersey if they had new designs. The typeface would definitely set them apart from other teams if they did adopt them, but I just couldn't handle the slashed 7s.

6. ONUV

ONUV Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar