Bucs and Rams trying to steal our Draft Pick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

man you guys are as blind as Fisher, forget VY...

We need to upgrade this team in a major way. we need to think outside the box.

We need to get a Head Coach that takes chances and opens the offense wide open. We need a Young Pure Pocket QB with a great arm and accuracy. We need to pass more than we run and stop with the Fisherball. Need to get rid of Chuck Cecil and Blitz more.

We need to take this team in a new direction. And i think we will get there once Fisher is finally gone. But it wont happen until he is gone. I'd love to have someone like Rex Ryan. I have no hope in this team as long as Fisher is running the show, and if Bud replaces Fisher with someone just like him i'll die.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We swap our top 5 pick for somebody else's first round and get a 2nd round pick back. We go LB or DT in .....

Ughhh... I just threw up in my mouth hearing Obama get in a "hispanic month" air time on MNF. Pardon me while I finish puking.

3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

lol obama is rediulous with his sports appearances

4. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

When I said first pick..I meant our first pick in rd 1 not the #1 pick...I honestly dont think we'll have that. I agree that we'll be in the 5-10 range as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar