BSG: Season finale

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by avvie, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

So, like, am I to assume that Bob Dylan is a Cylon?

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Worst episode ever.

And it was fine up until the last 15 minutes.

It has been obvious that the Cylons didn't have a plan. But now it turns out, maybe they weren't really created by man after all.

I burst into laughter when I heard them reciting the lines to All Along the Watchtower.

I am amazed that anyone liked this episode, or cares about the show any more.

3. It was idiotic. But I'll give the writers a chance to explain it next year before I completely write them off...

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

So you three are voting no for me watching it on my Tivo? :grrhee:

5. Well, if you watch the show you can't exactly just skip the season finale. But you won't necessarily be thrilled with what you see...

6. Blazing Arrow

As long as it does not start the story of the old BSG where they actually reach earth and have to upgrade the tech so they can protect themselves against the imminent cylon invasion.

7. avvie

Actually, this whole last season was disappointing...really became a soap opera.

I really don't get the point of the appearance of the Dylan tune...I REALLY hope it gets explained well. Maybe Starbuck picked up an iPod with it while on Earth.

As far as "upgrading the tech", shouldn't be necessary....aside from the space travel, this has been a conventional war with conventional weapons.

8. Blazing Arrow

Except for the viruses that the cylons used in the first season. :geek:

Our tech would be no match. Plus they could Bomb us from the atmosphere and we would have no counter measure other then launching nukes into the upper ionosphere sending an EMP that would cripple the entire planet (stone age). Plus the nuclear winter effect, think Matrix or end of Dino's. Then if the cylones chose they would either vaporize us with a hail of nukes from Base Stars that they jump in because the other ships would immediately alert there head quarters or what not and being the entire premise of the show Earth would be decimated and BSG acted like a carrot in front of a donkey.

If you saw the old episodes and the last movie, in the 80s they made a terrible BSG 2 type thing and it was based on Earth and they were trying to explain all of these formulas and the flying motorcycle, it was really bad!

9. Blazing Arrow

But don't get me wrong I like the show ...:yes:

10. avvie

Oh, I vaguely remeber BSG on Earth, and it was crap. But really, so was the first series.

Okay, so volume and range would be a problem re: Cylon attack. Sue me. ;) I'd be more worried that they'd barrage us with Dylan records.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar