Bryce Fisher??????????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Bryce Fisher what a waste of space this guy is and was for the Titans.

What draft pick did we toss away for this loser?

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Your joking right, Bryce Fisher is a top 10 player at his position in the NFL

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

We gave a fourth, Im pretty sure I read that somewhere

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Meet Mike Reinfeldt. "Can't get playing time anywhere else? Well, come be a Titan! We might even bench someone that's obviously better than you, just so you can play!"

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I believe it was a 6th. He's looked slow and not very athletic to me. They played him some a DT. Maybe they think he can do something there, but it was probably more out of necessity.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

give him the offseason before we start grilling him..

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

He was happy where he was in Seattle, the whole thing seemed a bit odd to me. Perhaps Reinfeldt's history just gave him an affinity that made the name spring to mind?

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

MR obvioously thought he could be a decent depth guy and a guy who might be nice to have around if we can't re-sign Odom and or LaBoy. He didn't look all that explosive to me and no better than Conover.

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

At the time, it looked good from a depth stand point. However, he's shown it's probably time to call it quits on his career and return to the service. But you do kinda have to wonder about the guy, especially since he came from a Seattle defense that wasn't known for it's pressure last year.

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

It was a 6th. Which is still about his value. It would have been great if he had shown enough that made us think keeping LaBoy and Odom wasn't necessary, but he certainly didn't do that.

He is no star but figures to be about as productive you could expect out of as a 6th rd pick this year.

He really didn't get much playing time behind KVB, Odom and LaBoy and never figured to displace either of those 3.If KVB had gone down with an injury I still would have preferred to insert Fisher in the line-up over Conover.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar