1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Bryce Brown traded to Bills

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, May 10, 2014.

1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Not playing madden, not having ESPN, and only watching Titans and Colts games really puts a damper on overall NFL player knowledge. (especially in the NFC)
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Youre slippin man.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

never been happier. Cutting off cable, quitting fantasy football, and spending less time on the Xbox playing football are a few of the better choices I've made in the past few years. I sincerely don't miss ESPN at all. It's a bunch of empty talk.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I have to admit, the older I get, the less I care about ESPN, NFLN, and what the networks are saying. I used to care about keeping up with the times, but lately it all sounds the same.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

hey man

nice to have some company in apathy-land

welcome
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Watching games with family, beer, and grilled goods is the win for me now.

I like the live games but my buds and I don't road trip like we used to. Our fantasy league has become boring also. All a product of getting older.