Bryan Pride to be featured on Countdown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky <p>NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Remember Bryan Pride, the inspirational but exceptionally quiet, lowest-ranking and roundest member of the Titans offensive line?</p> <p>(If you don't, here's the Dec. 4 <a href="/blogs/afcsouth/0-7-30/Titans--O-line-revels-in-faux-friend.html" target="_blank">the blog entry</a>.)</p> <p>He's up to 179 pounds, which, incidentally, is about what those silly charts in doctors' offices say I should weigh. Aren't those things due for an update?</p> <p>Anyway, to my point: Pride visited with ESPN's Greg Garber a while back, and the network so loved his story it held onto it for the playoff.</p> <p>Inside sources tell me you can expect the Pride story at around 11:28 a.m. ET (that's 10:28 a.m. in Titansland) on Saturday morning's edition of "NFL Countdown." (That's subject to change at the whim of a number of very important people, so just watch the whole show to be safe.)</p> <p>It will probably be wise to have the tissue box in the same room as the TV -- I'm expecting a real tear-jerker.</p>

More...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.