Bruce is a Texan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Way to go Bruce for finding a way into coaching; it makes sense for it to be in Houston, but at the same time it sucks. I wish him the best, while wishing the Texans the worst. Don't know how that'll work out.
    Also, makes me glad that I voted for Mac in the finals of the favourite Titan; McNair was a Raven, but Bruce is part of the Texans at this time. Heh.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I didn't say I faulted him for wanting to work in Texas. I fault him for wanting to work for a team that I, myself would be embarrassed to suit up for.
    Working waste management in Texas would be more acceptable.

3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Right it would be so much better to put on Dud's baby blue and spend 43 years being losers. That's cool though. I can tell you are just a bitter homer.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. Losers for 43 years. Losers that have at least 1 winning season, right?

You're a Texans fan. Why do you even register ANYWHERE and post? Go find a closet to rep your team in, and save yourself the humiliation.

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

The only reason the Texans haven't been losers for 43 years is because you haven't been around long enough. Off to a great start, though - Seven years and counting! :brow:

6. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Sheeshe..........Give the guy a break. He's been gone, what 7 years? Football is in his blood. He gave you (Houston and Nashville) everything he had for many years, respect him. Respect his choices. It's time to think of his family now....this way he doesn't have to move them yet can still be involved in the game of which he had an impact.

BTW.....he's from North Carolina.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

No no no no....

The Titans have only been losers for a decade. Houston has been a loser for 43 years.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Let me get this right, they have an offensive line coach & an assistant offensive line coach and they just hired bruce to do what?

Bruce must be hurting for money or something because he could have had 7 years of coaching under his belt by now.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

After the first 2 years of the texan franchise and after they set records for getting sacked i would think the o-line coach position would have been his for the asking. Who would be better qualified than him he went to 14 pro bowls playing every position up front.

As for working for the texans as opposed to the titans i think it's fine houston is where he lives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar