Browns

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BudAdams, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

...and we thought that our preseason game was bad...the browns 1st team looks really bad on every level...

...judging by this showing, i am really happy to see that they are on our schedule...:brow:

thoughts?

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah I'm not drafting Anderson in my fantasy league.

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Hixon had 3 TDs in the first quarter! How is that even possible?

4. vslyke

Wow, that is a hard core freak out. And we thought the freak out here was bad...

5. vslyke

And Quinn heads a TD drive. Let the second guessing begin.

6. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

The browns look like crap. I have to say though, Eli Manning looks like a totally different QB. Amazing what conifdence can do.

7. The Playmaker

The Browns are lucky. They can 2nd guess their QB with their back up in Quinn. We had to start a thread about a player on another team(Cutler).
    :sarcasm:

8. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Now that you say that...it would be a good idea to bench VY for KC.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. vslyke

VY is our quarterback, OK. We're not moving away from him for anyone, least of all KFC. Dinger will make him into a good QB, then a great one. Just be contrite when you get proved wrong.

10. The Playmaker

Really because I was thinking we trade VY and our 1st round pick to Arizona for Leinart and Boldin.:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar