Browns fire Rob Chudzinski

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Fookin Canadian

Your chit vid is no good here

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

B*tching and crying about losing doesn't make the person doing it look like they want to win any more than any one else. It's like the guy who yells at his teammates when he's losing and then people justify his annoying behavior by saying "He just really wants to win" or "he's just being competitive". Constantly crying and moaning about losing doesn't make you a person look like a winner it just lets everyone around you know you can't handle adversity.

People who are for keeping Munch (or indifferent) aren't "accepting mediocrity" they believe the team will improve and Munch will get us there. They want the team to succeed and win the superbowl just as badly as you do, the difference is they have a different philosophy on what the best path is and choose to remain positive.

I refrain from calling people who wanted us to lose out fake fans because I believe they still want what's best for team, please consider that people who aren't losing their sh*t about whether Munch will stay or go aren't "accepting mediocrity" and want to win just as badly as you.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Try this one. Quality is not as good but basically the same.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Can we clear up the misconception that people that are happy the Titans won today DO NOT EQUAL people that want Munch back?

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. The Hammer

Not my fault your government does not want you to see it

6. Alex1939

TRY THIS!

7. The Hammer

I am happy we won today and do not want Munch back. I also have a hard time believing that Munch's job would hinge on the outcome of one game right at the end of the year. Feels like I am :deadhorse:

8. Alex1939

YOU ARE COMPLACENT AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE FRANCHISE! I ROOT FOR TEXANS AND AM BETTER TITANS FAN THAN YOU DUR DUR DUR!

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Why can't we all agree that until the Titans win a Super Bowl everyone in the organization should be fired annually from ownership to the ******* in the raccoon costume.

Rinse, repeat until desired results are achieved.

10. The Hammer

Careful, or we will send our air force to kill the Baldwins. You would hate that. Alec Baldwin being killed. Would wreck your day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar