Browns cancel meeting with Schwartz

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

http://tennessean.com/article/20090104/SPORTS01/901040390/1027

Looks like Mangina might have the gig... which is odd considering the Browns are still without a GM. After being freaked out by Scott Pioli's demands, I have heard the Browns were discussing the GM gig with a Ravens personel guys (whose name escapes me).

I think Mangini would be a good hire honestly.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

According to ESPN (Berman and Mortenson), on TV this morning, Mangini is the leading candidate in Cleveland, now.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

It's bad when the Browns dont want to interview you.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Schwartz will be a better coach for someone than Mangini will be for the Browns. Their loss. But then again the Browns are a mess so I'd want to avoid that situation too.

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

...or a blessng in disquise?

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I really don't see Chief Red Hat being a good head coach for anybody,..... hell, he's just barely an average coordinator

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

or a curse

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Nobody is seriously considering hiring Schwartz for HC. He's always a bridesmaid, never on anyone's short list.
    His only chance is if the Titans win the Superbowl, then only may be, at best...

9. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Yeah, funny how every year his name comes up and he nevers gets the head coach gig....because he sucks.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

There are going to be a large number of openings for HC's.

So, you never know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar