Brown's Agent Feels His Client a Better Fit Elsewhere

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

Joke????? I was being serious. I think thats the best your going to get for C Brown a fourth. First hes coming off of a dissapointing season and second titans aren't dealing from a position of strength. Well they are, but everyone knows with drafting of Lendale white , that writing on the wall for Brown. It like l Jordan situation. Do you take the fourth or sit him on bench, and watch him leave next year for nothing. You make the call.
  2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I watch him leave next year for nothing, but I run him like a scalded dog this year.
  3. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Brown's agent needs to just shut up! Brown has proven he is not a feature back. He cannot stay on the field. He is a game breaker. How many times have we seen Brown dominate in the first half to only become a dud in the second half when we need to work the clock with a plow horse? Add LenDale to the team can only help Chris. When he is fresh is a treat. Maybe Brown's agent wasn't paying attention to what Reggie Bush & LenDale did at USC. LenDale took carries away from Reggie. Did it matter or make Bush more effectve?
  4. A.D.

A.D. Thank you, Bud. R.I.P. Staff

If Brown leaves next year, it won't be for nothing. We'll get a comp pick out of it, depending on his contract and stats.
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

And whether or not the Titans bring in a free agent or two of their own.
  6. A.D.

A.D. Thank you, Bud. R.I.P. Staff

7. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

if brown puts up monster numbers...common sense would say we resign him?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.