Brown's Agent Feels His Client a Better Fit Elsewhere

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

Joke????? I was being serious. I think thats the best your going to get for C Brown a fourth. First hes coming off of a dissapointing season and second titans aren't dealing from a position of strength. Well they are, but everyone knows with drafting of Lendale white , that writing on the wall for Brown. It like l Jordan situation. Do you take the fourth or sit him on bench, and watch him leave next year for nothing. You make the call.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I watch him leave next year for nothing, but I run him like a scalded dog this year.

3. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Brown's agent needs to just shut up! Brown has proven he is not a feature back. He cannot stay on the field. He is a game breaker. How many times have we seen Brown dominate in the first half to only become a dud in the second half when we need to work the clock with a plow horse? Add LenDale to the team can only help Chris. When he is fresh is a treat. Maybe Brown's agent wasn't paying attention to what Reggie Bush & LenDale did at USC. LenDale took carries away from Reggie. Did it matter or make Bush more effectve?

4. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

If Brown leaves next year, it won't be for nothing. We'll get a comp pick out of it, depending on his contract and stats.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

And whether or not the Titans bring in a free agent or two of their own.

6. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

7. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

if brown puts up monster numbers...common sense would say we resign him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar