Brown will be on field tomorrow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I think they want to spend their money on the defense. I think they brought him back because he is a cheap vet. I, again, hope he does well.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The reason is because T. Henry got his opportunity and was hungry enough to work like a mule and keep the starting spot. It paid off for him big time, with what Denver gave him.

Now T. Henry is gone, and CB should be hungry now (and well rested) so this is probably his last chance to cash in on a big NFL payday next year.
    If he doesn't, we've got others with potential on the roster as well.

Whoever wants it more, it's in their grasp to get it. Competition is good.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

well, it certainly seems like some people dont believe in it anymore, but i don't want to get a warning for turning this into a political thread, so i'll leave it there.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

Too late. :ha:

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that didnt take long to get deleted. good job mods!

6. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I would love to see Chris Brown rack up the yards and sign a lng term deal with the Titans but hes very injury proned and cannot stay on the field. Maybe a 3rd down back is what he will be in the coming season. However you hit the nail on the head HES CHEAP (relatively) and wont hurt the team either way if he plays or not or plays well or not I think they would like to see him do well though but not exactly sure if that matters to this franchises front office if a player does well or not anyone wearting a T on the side of their helmet right now as we speak is expendable. If you come cheap you and are mediocre to sup-par can wear two tone blue. I hate saying this cause I love the team just hate and I mean hate the FO moves last few years and has made me question their willingness to do what it takes to win.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

Jeff, this pics for you.

[​IMG]

8. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

So you think Chris Brown will win the starting job?

Either that, or you forgot Calico was our 2nd round pick in 03. Brown was a 3rd rounder.

9. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

What ever happend to Calico? And Brown was benched last year mostly in part to the fact he had requested a trade... he also only played with VY sparingly... with VY it makes it a lot easier for the RB to run the ball... look at T-hen, he was being trashed just as bad here last offseason and now we all wish he were still here...

10. i liked that henry was powerful and never went down easy, and had one hell of a stiff arm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar