Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Brown will be on field tomorrow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,570
    Well, so now we have 2 former 2nd round picks (runningbacks) that aren't starters.
  2. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    I can think of a lot of GOOD 1st round RB's that were not starters thier first year....Maroney, Addia, D Williams....
  3. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    I think it's actually going to be interesting to see if one of these three can step up and earn the spot... I just hope all three don't end up in the same area and no one takes the real starting role.
  4. eberry Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Yep. Now they get to watch a guy take their spot and not do anything with it. And if he doesn't, I'm sure he'll whine about it, or at least not be a good teammate. He's just weak. Weak.
  5. Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Moolah:
    $10
    Weak sauce?
    • Tip Jar Donor

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Moolah:
    $5
    Personally I think Henry will be the starter by our bye week. The 2 big questions for me are 1) how will Lendale handle the competition - he is a competitor, and he might raise his game and emerge as the player he should be 2) how will CB look behind a good FB and much improved line? CB didn't have much going for him when he was the starter, and still ran well when he wasn't injured (well, except for any short yardage situation). If the blocking is that much better than 2-3 years ago, I could see Brown making this a real competition, though.

Henry is the de-facto starter for me simply because of his running style and his build. I think Brown's durability questions will always be in the minds of the coaches until the last game is played, and LW is going to have to do some make-up work to get back in coaches good graces. They know that with our solid O-line and our FB, they can plug Henry in and get an efficient run game.
  6. RyansTitans Guest

hmmmm

What number will he wear?

Please please please please give him 29 back then give Henry 27. HELL YA
  7. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,542
    So Reinfeldt wins a point on this one. Same back at a much lower price. Good he let him test the market.
  8. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    But it was bad that he let T. Henry test the market, IMO.
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,071
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.