Brown will be on field tomorrow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

good third down back. hell, he's probably the front-runner to be our starter now.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think this was a smart decision for both parties. Unlike the Eddie George decision. Chris Brown did the right thing here.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Welcome back Chris. Hopefully he can stay healthy, there's no doubt he has tons of talent.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I agree.....even last year he showed a few spurts. I am really eager to see what CH can do though. Hopefully in the Preseason games he shines...

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I wonder if he will get his old number back. I hope so, because I'm not getting a different CB jersey

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

yea, decent signing, considering the options... hopefully we won't need him though. If Lendale and Henry don't emerge this year then we've got problems. I'm looking forward to seeing if Henry can get it done.

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

This really makes me feel alot better about our RB situation. The thought of Chris Henry learning the ropes from Lendale was making me nervous at best. I actually kind of like the trio now and look forward to seeing what they can do behind that improved line. I wonder how long Browns contract will be for.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i would guess a year with an option for chris to pick up if he likes what happened this year.

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

CB probably took his ONLY offer in the matter. I'm not buying the rumors of any offers from Chicago. But I like it. If he stays healthy, he will be our starter. It doesn't leave the other 2 out of the picture. Henry could prove the unbeleivers wrong. LenDale might realize that he is not the front runner for the job and start getting his act together.
    I was a huge Chris Brown fan when he first got here, but all the injuries turned me against him. I'm hoping that stuff is behind him now.
    I think the Titans will only sign him for 1 year. That means if he does not perform this year, his NFL days are over. He needs to come in to camp, TAKE that starting RB job and run away with it if he wants to continue with this career. If he stays healthy................ If they can use Len the Whale for short yardage.................. who knows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar