Brown paper bag time (Titans stink).

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

More like plastic bag time :(

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

All I can do is shake my dang head.

So frustrating to be so bad at so many different aspects of the game. There is not one thing right now that we can look forward to. We desperately need a QB and we desperately need a Defensive captain. A Ray Lewis, Patrick Willis type player. Griffin is the closest thing we have and he has his own issues.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

4. TxTitansFan

TxTitansFan Camp Fodder

We have the talent, but we lack the coaching.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd literally fire 90% of this team. Griffin is the only guy playing defense today.

6. razordaman

razordaman Starter

A real fan knows

You can tell from the very first play of a game if the Titans will lose or not. This game was easy to forsee. CJ doesn't run anymore he wants out of Tenn as do most of the other players...AH said it best, Tenn doesn't pay anyone so noone wants to be there long...so true

7. razordaman

razordaman Starter

We need LBs end of story

We don't have one....Tully is here because he is cheap and it shows on every play...

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I can't wait till next year when Fisher and Young are on the same page and we win the Superbowl. If only every team was as lucky to have an owner like Bud Adams.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Lions are beating the Bears with a 3rd string QB.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Good, no annoying "lets stroke Jay Cutler" thread from DCB this week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar