Brown or Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by THE53, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE53

THE53 Guest

Travis Henry had a pretty good game today and Chris Brown continues to do TERRIBLE. I was thinking tho, do we keep Henry or Brown for next season, or stay with both? But the more I see Brown play, the more i want the titans to draft a guy like Deangelo Williams...

2. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

You know, I feel the same way after watching Brown's play today. Crappy OLine or not, Henry got decent yardage behind it. What's Chris' excuse? Injury? Henry was supposedly still nursing that ankle injury. You never know, we could take DeAngelo.

3. They should probably stick with one (or both) of the RBs we have and just try to rebuild the line.

4. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Most likely we're gonna stay with both and I have a feeling Henry's going to show up Brown next year. Brown's running style just doesn't get it done and he doesn't get the tough yards like Henry can and did at some points during today's game.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I think the last game of the season we should give as many carries to Henry to see what he can do with a full load

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I have a feeling we will stick with both as well, but I don't think either is our franchise RB. I'd love Deangelo as well. Looking forward to watching him monday night. But improving the OLINE has to the 1st priority.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

That's the way I'm leaning. I think both these guys can put up good #'s behind a better line. It seems the line is the weaker link.

Speaking of the line, saw Bell some today. I always thought he could get bull rushed too easily last year....and then Kevin Carter did it to him today and laid him on his keester :sad2: That was pretty disapointing. I've been hoping he'd be the future RT....hope I can hold on to that hope :lol:

8. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I wasn't happy when he comes in and gets a false start penalty then moments later lets Kevin Carter lay the wood on him. Bell is good and I think those were results in lack of playing time. Next weekend will be a better measuring stick.

9. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

next week he'll be going against 2nd stringers

10. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Henry is the leader with the fumbles in the NFL or something - his carry to fumble ratio is the hightest. Based on that, and the big play Chris Brown can have I'm going with Chris. Henry wasn't worth the 3rd rounder, he signed a 4 year deal, but then did drugs so got banned. At least Chris doesn't get injured on purpose, where as Travis Henry knew the consquences of taking drugs and what would come.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar