Brown Not Traded

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Lets just hope he stays off the smack. If he gets hit with another he is out for the season I believe. :hmm:

I like the fire in him. I was always ticked at the way he just sat aside and let McGahee run his mouth. Then to fizzle. If that damn McNabb guy would start to suck we might get a come back player of the year?

2. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

No surprise he's still here, henry is rocking right now and I love it, hell we all do but he goes down we're left with Lendale and who?? bringing payton back or nash from practice squads.. IF henry stays healthy and productive and lendale does the same we'll see bits and pieces of the un-inspired running attack of CB, but thats a big IF he could be back to #1 in one play... glad we kept him as a safety net but regardless of who is lining up I'm just glad to see some fire and heart in the run game....

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Since no one in the history of the league has ever done that, I guess I agree.

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

James Wilder

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:bsflag:

Carries = Rushes

Touches = Rushes + Receptions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar