Broncos WR Brandon Marshall Asked Owner For A Trade?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by -Scar-, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I would love a trade for Marshall hes great ON THE FIELD... The problem is i dont want him because of his legal problems (women beater)... we don't need another pacman. Hopefully he stays away from the Colts and Ravens. I'd like to see him in a Dolphins jeresey or Maybe the bears should get him hahaha.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm sure the Titans have plenty of "woman beaters" on the team right now, such a small percentage of people get caught.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Marshall said goodbye to the Broncos and fans on his blog...

4. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

well, if he decides to sit out this year because the broncos dont trade him he is royally screwed for like the next two years. not to mention...other teams (besides the raiders) wont like that much.

5. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I would love to have him if he can keep his attitude straight, he would be a great addition to the receivers, I say we trade Vince and Henry maybe throw in someone else for him.

6. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Anyone see the post in "Rumors"? I would rather have Cribbs. Hes an amazing return guy and a pretty decent wide receiver when used. The Browns didn't utilize him completely.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Vince has no trade value. Nobody wants to pay him what he's getting next year, especially when you can get both of them for a lot cheaper when they're both cut by next offseason.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

our small market team is never in the running for players like this. It's just not how the team runs.

plus most of the players dont want to be in nashville. not enough spotlight and night clubs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar