Broncos Trade First Round Pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titantonic, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

BPA is what they will get no matter offense or defense.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Gore had a nice average per carry last season. They might be inclined to give a shot this season. Not like they have anything better to do this year.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The more I think about it the Broncos were very stupid and the 49ers very smart. The difference in the 22nd pick and the 37th pick is a considerable drop off in talent IMO. Third round picks are such a crap shoot and unless Denver is targeting a postion that is real deep in the draft who knows if a 3rd will yeild a starter for them. If the 49ers stay put they should be able to find two quality starters at two positions of need. Quality is always the way to go IMO. The draft is a crap shoot as it is but the further down you pick the odds get much worse at getting the guys that can really help you.

4. ninerfan

ninerfan Guest

Hi i was just browsing this site and i saw this topic and thought i would share my niner wisdom with you.
    this is a great trade for us, why you ask?
    well we(49ers) can still get vernon davis who will help alex smith and we could get a good/great OLB like manny lawson, chad greenway or kamerion wimberly. since the loss of peterson we were hit bad at OLB and one of those 3 mentioned above should help us.

5. metal957

metal957 Starter

Now hearing this I believe we could trade with them and then pick up an extra pick and still grab a QB (God willing it be Vince Young). And then later have a shot at DeAngelo Williams later. The only thing we would have to worry about is Oakland trying to jump us into the 5th spot and grabbing Young. This is just pure speculation and a little bit of wishing.

6. ninerfan

ninerfan Guest

Titans 2008- Gore is a great back by the way and since the niners signed larry allen and have a very healthy jonas jennings and jeremy newberry AND a good yound right side of the O-line both gore and barlow will have productive seasons. i think gore should get a 1000 yards this season

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No way the 49ers would trade their two pick rounders and there 3rd to us for #3.

They wont go with one pick for the first day of the draft.

8. ninerfan

ninerfan Guest

i dont think you titans fans are in the position to call the niners talentless. who won more games last season?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hey, that's what we said about Brown and Henry.

My Dad and Brother are 49ers fans btw.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

who beat you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar