Broncos @ Titans Postgame Rant/Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The fact that Britt stayed in the locker room for the 2nd half was not reassuring.

I really hope it is something that he can return from this season (sprain, or even a MCL)...will really hurt to lose him for the season.

Bills just beat the Patriots....awesome. Take that Belicheat!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. LurkerTeach

LurkerTeach Camp Fodder

Also, Jax and Texans lost today. This could be a much better than expected year.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

This is a bitter sweet moment to be honest. We won, but we may have lost Britt for some time.

God, I hope things are OK with him.

4. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

we win, jags lose, texans lose and we get to watch KFC and the Dolts get humiliated on national tv. minus the obvious, today is a pretty damn good day.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. imbread

imbread Starter

nice to be in first makes me wish matt didnt get that int agaist the jags we could be 3-0 then again its nice having a real qb again and one with some heart

6. amy

amy Starter

Despite having over 50 yds. in penalties, we won. And we won without Britt contributing a great deal. That is cause to be positive about our attitude and desire. Now, if we can train these big boys to think before they act, who knows how much better we can get! I have every confidence that we can beat anyone, with or without Britt. It would be great if we could depend on him, but it appears his body is not up to it. So we need to just go find another hot receiver and off we go! :yes:

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Damn that was a lot of fun and a good time. I just wanted to cry and shake in a corner this season.

8. Don Johnson

Don Johnson Detective Sonny Crockett

LOL look what i stumbled upon I also posted this on another thread for the ppl who may seen this . there was a guy who recorded most of this conversation and posted this LOL
    http://youtu.be/0boWID9esoY?hd=1

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. BAUK_Titan

BAUK_Titan Camp Fodder

First post on the site, unfortunately only get to see little clips on Red Zone, living in the UK main game shown was some NFC East triviality.

Looked like sound defence, very happy with Hasselbeck at QB, pissed by Britt's injury (in my Fantasy team as well).

Be over in Nashville for first home game as a Titan (saw the Oilers in 1992) for the Cincinnati game (my annual pilgrimage to a Titans game). Short trip this one only 9,500mile roundtrip compared to last year's San Diego weekend.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar