Broncos @ Titans Postgame Rant/Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Have some thoughts on the game which don't warrant a new thread? Toss 'em in here.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Jesse is the most neg-headed Debbie Downer on this board.

• High Five High Five x 6
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Hey, Kyle Orton, #$@^ you!

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Somehow, someway, we dug down deep and one this game.

Negatives:

Chris Johnson was awful again. 13 carries, 21 yards, 1.6 ypc. He did had 4 receptions for 54 yards, but also had two drops. Partly his fault, partly the terrible run blocking he's getting. Ringer also had 6 carries, for -6 yards.

Penalties 11-80. That can NOT happen. Holding and jumping offsides happens way to much. Coaches NEED to address that.

The one Broncos drive where they completed like 4 3rd down conversions in a row. Someone needed to step up there.

Positives:

Matt Hasselbeck. 27/36 for 311 yards and 2 TDs... ZERO picks. Even without KB for half the game, he still put up numbers.

Nate Washington, Kenny went down and he stepped up. 8 92 1 TD, good job Nate.

Babineaux. Played a solid game, seemed like he was all over the field.

Area of concern: Kenny Britts injury & when will CJ get it going???

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

I'm glad we won; it was very ugly though. Gotta stop the penalties, but I'm glad at the end the offensive weren't biting to their D trying to tempt us into more penalties. Not gonna lie, I think the refs had a blind eye to some of the dirty play on the Broncos part.

I'm terrified about the potential of losing KB, I hope he's only sprained it, but from how it looked, I can't help but feel he's gone for the season. That's 2 players in 2 years against the Broncos. **** the Broncos.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Does anybody have any Rogaine for me?

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I second that.

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Hasselbeck is making me forget about VY.

9. MAAANDUDE#31

MAAANDUDE#31 Rookie

VY should have made you forget about VY!

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. LurkerTeach

LurkerTeach Camp Fodder

That Kenny Britt injury was weird. I have hope it won't be a year ending one though. He didn't look that upset on the cart. Of course, maybe he's just used to it?

Penalties sucked, and some of them were really our fault, but some of them were ticky-tacky ref b-s. Somebody is holding on every play, that's part of football, I really doubt the Broncos weren't holding at all. Also, on their big punt return, there was an obvious block in the back, first Titan that gets there gets pushed hard from behind and overshoots the returner. The replay of the return actually highlighted it. A poorly ref'd game.

Defense was very good, offense was very good. I do not worry about CJ at all. They put 8 and 9 in the box when they suspect run. That's fine, we'll pass. I don't care if he gets negative yardage every game, so long as we win. So far it's working well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar