Broncos @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Denver named Tebow the #2 Qb today. Expect a few packages with him. Denver is going to do things against TN that teams normally dont do, he have to be ready for Tebow Running or Throwing to a open WR down field from the Wildhorse formation. I also expect Denver to try and convert on a few 4th Downs. Our D needs to be ready for that. Also wouldnt surprise me if we see Denver with a Fake Punt today.

This isnt going to be like playing the Colts or Steelers. Titans will get some curve balls thrown at them today. Denver wont be playing into the Titans traditional style of play.

2. jessestylex

Titans declared DE Jacob Ford, third QB Rusty Smith, WR Lavelle Hawkins, T Mike Otto, OL Ryan Durand, LB Rennie Curran, CB Jason McCourty, and S Robert Johnson inactive for Sunday's Week 4 matchup against the Broncos.

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Ouch!! Almost as tough as building a new house together....

This will be a good test for the Titans D today...need to get to Orton to be successful.

I think that this is the day we start seeing CJ more out in space (catching more passes), or at least I hope it is.

Go Titans!

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

there aren't enough eye-black stickers in stock to help Tebow today.

5. CheeseheadTitan

Is the glare pretty bad from the visitor sidelines??? The only risk that Tebow sees today is getting a splinter from the clipboard.

6. jessestylex

been reading the Broncos forum, they think Denver will win but none of them really say how they will win. all i see is " if we stop CJ we win" i guess they dont need TD's they just need to stop CJ.

7. CheeseheadTitan

They are right...if they stop CJ they have a shot. I don't see them stopping CJ though.

8. jessestylex

Texans suck, i cant wait on them to decide if Andre will lay or not, im forced to start Britt in his place.

9. jessestylex

I think they will do a decent job at Stopping CJ until VY starts throwing the Ball. Broncos going to swarm CJ at the start. Fisher has to make Vy pass.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I expect them to throw the ball 90% of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar