Broncos & Bears agree on deal for Cutler

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eTitan81, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm on board. I'm tired of Gut and his novel like posts. Honestly, I don't care anymore. Cutler is the best QB ever.

2. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

If what was rumored is true, then about 10 teams were in a bidding war for Cutler's services. That alone should shut up the Cutler naysayers, but of course it won't. This morning someone called the sports station to ask what trade value Vince has and the answer was "none". When a team like the Bears gives up their starting qb (who's numbers were better than Kerry's so the progression is: Orton> Collins> Young) plus 2 firsts and 3rd, it says something.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol, the Cardinals can't be used as an example because it goes against your theory? That's very tolerant of you.

FYI, Broncos play in a garbage division.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yes they do... but, that wasn't my entire point. My point was that you cannot expect Cutler to be winning games when they have a defense that gives up 28 ppg.

The Cardinals record against winning teams in the regular season was 2-6... they're not a great team at all. I have NO CLUE how they made it to the Super Bowl, but you gotta give 'em props. Anyways...

The main point is: a QB that takes his garbage team (that gives up 28 ppg) to 8-8 deserves all the credit in the world.

Also, the NFC West was clearly worse than the AFC West... they both suck, sure. I think you may have forgot that the Broncos had 7 running backs placed on IR... some things are uncontrollable.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Broncos also had the 12 ranked rushing offense so 7 injuries or not, they didn't lose productivity.

6. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

no strength left?? or are his novel post correct and you cant fight it anymore. whats funny about this is that this is a message board. people have different thoughts and ideas. that is was makes this a great place. all can be heard and read. but it just goes to show that when people are proved wrong, they cant take it and throw a fit. its all good though.:grrhee:

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Or I just got tired of talking about it....

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Who's this Jay Cutler fella you two keep yapping about?

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

12th ranked rushing offense isn't enough to overcome a defense that ranks third to last in scoring.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You brought up the injuries, I simply put out they didn't lose much from it in terms of running game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar