BROKEN LIZARD tonight!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Anyone else going?

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/LhcN1mehRM04FYAfDsurDg"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/LhcN1mehRM04FYAfDsurDg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I had thought about going, but it's a school night.

BTW...you didn't put up a sticker at Mellow Mushroom by chance did you?

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Maybe - they're all over the place. Vandy or Franklin?

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The original singer worked there a while ago.. He probably put it up. I haven't been in there in 6 years easy.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Had to wikipedia to figure out who this is. Super Troopers guys are still alive? And this is what they're doing? lol

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Sometimes you just have to scratch a little below the surface to find some gold..
    There was a little film that came out not long ago called Beerfest not to mention Club Dread and their new feature Slammin' Salmon - and the ever coveted Super Troopers 2 rumors continue..
    Jay Chan********** was part of the funniest scene in the last Jackass movie and I'm pretty sure he was in I Love You Man as well..
    Lizard has stayed pretty busy over the years. I heard Michael Roos jumped out of Steve Lemme's birthday cake at the final Zanies show..
    The night I went was a blast..

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Beerfest was hilarious...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar