Britt's NJ charges decreased, some dismissed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

he's managed to stay out of the news for awhile so he will probably get some new charge doing something stupid celebrating this :lol:

2. bigdogtitan

bigdogtitan Camp Fodder

Britt needs to mature as a person and work hard to be a major contributor for the offense.He is running out of chances if he dosen't.

3. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

is there any news on how his rehab is going?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I saw some pictures after the surgery where Kenny was smiling and goofing off, that has to be encouraging to any fans concerned about his offseasons activities.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm hoping that his surgery went well and his rehab is going smoothly. ACL's and MCL's are tricky business so I'm hoping he really works to get back to 100%.

As far as these charges...meh, they're weed charges. He's gotta be a smarter citizen, but he's not a Pacman, nor some of the other citizens we look down on. He's a citizen who didn't make the best decisions and ended up in a bad situation.

I'm glad the court didn't throw the book at him just because he's an athlete. 420 should be decriminalized. Our constitution was written on hemp paper, many of the founding fathers openly supported hemp and marijuana. In fact, its even used as medicine these days ;-)

Let me get off my platform. I'm hoping for a speedy recovery and an improved WR corp once Britt is healthy. If we fix our O-Line and add a playmaker or 2 on defense we'll still be tuned in this time next year.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Good for him but I hate reading stuff like this. Especially over something so scatter brained.

But on a more positive note, I think he learned his lesson.

Here is hoping for a successful surgery and a nice, problem free career for Britt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar