Britt won’t play in preseason finale

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Starter

To what?
  2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Starter

Britt. he may get tagged next offseason, but that'll be it. i'd love to sign a vet WR next year if Washington or britt get released.
  3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

well to be fair to Ray, no one could run behind our line the past couples years or so...

And to make matters worse, CJ forgot how to find a hole and hit it. Harper thought he was CJ and forgot his role on the team (i actually used to laugh when I saw that slow guy try to 'bounce it outside' instead of drive it down the D's throat). So yeah, everything was in shambles tbh, I don't put much blame on Ray.

Although, either way now with a revitalized CJ, a beast in Green and Battle, I don't see Ray getting touches unless CJ gets injured (God forbid, but in that case, Green would probably start and Ray would be used as the scat back or change of pace to Green/Battle). Course, ALL that assumes he makes the roster...
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

3 catches for 42 yards? Yeah he's done stick a fork in him!
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

To be the next Justin Gage
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

The last playoff game this franchise played, Justin Gage was ballin like a champ. Let's not forget that. He had what like 12 catches or something in that game. If Lendale White and Alge Crumpler hadn't been fat fumblers that night, we would have been playing in Pittsburgh for the AFC title the next week. Of course, we would have been without our best weapon due to outclassed cheating savages trying to twist CJ's foot off after the play because they had no answer for him that night.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Correction. We were the #1 seed that season. The game would have been in nashville. Jeff Fisher special! #1 seed + a loss to the Ravens in the first playoff game.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Home team always lost in playoff games with the Ravens
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I watched D-Rey run this year, and he's still awful at RB.
  10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Starter

I didn't say he was done. I said that I don't think he is ever going to fully recover from his injury. He clearly has not fully recovered yet because he is still having swelling in his knee. Time will tell, but Kenny is not the pre-injury Kenny yet. I hope he makes a full recovery, but I wouldn't bet on it.