Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Britt unsure what future holds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 28, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 12 users.
  1. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,467
    Britt seems like a decent dude with some freak athletic potential. He also seems like a stupid person that DOES learn life lessons. He is maturing in spite of always been a spoiled, middle-class brat. He will get some chances here, but he really squandered his opportunity with drops over the past two seasons.
  2. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,384
    ya so quick 7 weeks of bull and we ready to ditch him. sure it started earlier than now but how bout let me give you a career full of giant letdowns sure most of us looked past that cuz he WAS a baller but dudes lost it I don't know what it is but maybe a new team is what he needs or maybe he just sucks. maybe he quit the herb, who knows
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $523

It's a forum but some people see it as a license to act like dick behind a pulpit.
    Riverman high fives this.
  3. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $9,218
    brittany has natural gifts but sadly for us he has wasted them to this point. What has he done, 3 good games in 4 years? To me he hasn't come close to living up the the draft pick wasted on him. If someone would give us anything at all I would trade him. At this point he is hurting the team. And that is just with his play on the field, I am not ever taking into account his stupid comments or his pathetic run ins with the police. brittany is a TO wanna be and only slightly ahead of p-thug as far as being one of the worst draft picks in titans history. Thanks fisher. Liberals blame bush...I blame fisher. LOL
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  4. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,580
    It's my professional opinion you are off your meds.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,277
    In my opinion, you just like to dog on other "fans" to feel better about yourself.
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,810
    At this point I don't see Britt going anywhere but our bench unfortunately. it sucks for him but sucks for our team as well because we could sure use his talent that he possessed over the past few years when he was on the field. I don't feel bad for him at all with the way he has been acting and his production or lack there of. I could only hope a team would take him off our bench.
  6. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,580
    That may be. Probably worth everybody considering that. It's called confirmation bias.
  7. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,177
    Britt sucks on the field and is a moron off it. Shocking to me that anyone would be surprised that he gets so much "hate".

Sure sometimes people go overboard but that's just the nature of fans. Not excusing it. But it is what it is.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,798

It's hard to suck on the field when you dont get any playing time.