Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Britt unsure what future holds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 28, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 12 users.
  1. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,742
    It should be.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  2. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,034
    Naw he would drop that
  3. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,869
    Thank you for that post. People on here can be very petty and hateful. It's grating.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,865
    According to Michael Silver, "If you have a 12-pack of Coke and athletic tape, you can have Kenny Britt. Nobody wants him."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...-britt-being-shopped-hard-by-tennessee-titans

Britt sucks, wasted first round pick, wish we'd never drafted, hated seeing all his arrest crap since he was connected to the Titans. Sorry but I'm not going to be enamored or sing Kumbaya for the guy. Not sure what kind of "fan" that makes me in your eyes and don't really give a damn. It's a forum, if I want to dish on our idiot soon to be ex WR that constantly got hurt then I'll do that unless a mod says no.

To my point, I don't "feel better about myself" nor am I doggin on him to "feel better about myself"... do you "feel better" looking down on other "fans"? Cause that is certainly the impression I just got.

I'll be glad if we can finally move on from these flash in the pan players that are all about "ME" instead of THE TITANS. Too bad Britt had to totally blow and constantly talk trade and "his last year in TN" further diminishing what little value he had, altho I admit the comments didn't make one bit of difference since his play just flat sucked this year.
    acqua7, Big TT and titan520 high five this.
  4. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,450
    Nice chit spew. Hope it made you feel better.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,865
    Oh IT DID very much so.

So in your professional opinion, was Cooley just dogging on Haynesworth to feel better about himself?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...hris-cooley-albert-haynesworth-an-awful-human

Oh course Haynesworth loooooves it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...th-if-i-have-haters-im-doing-something-right/
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,248
    You guys sure do turn on people, quickly, huh?

It's as if Britt flew planes into buildings the way people overreact and are irrational toward him on here.
    Riverman high fives this.
  6. Carolina Starter

Moolah:
    $199
    Receivers with bricks for hands are not in high demand.
    Big TT high fives this.
  7. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    Not sure how this is relevant
  8. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $330
    Britt sucks and is a punk. he gets no credit from me.