Britt to be Activated Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Kenny Britt, who was placed on the PUP list earlier this week, will be activated tomorrow according to Coach Jeff Fisher. He won't play in the Hall of Fame game Sunday against the Bills. "He is handling the workload and has responded to what we are doing," Fisher said. "We feel like based on what we have seen so far timing wise it will all fall into place for him next week." Britt suffered a hamstring injury which wasn't 100% when he signed his contract on Saturday. He is very excited about playing in the Titans preseason opener next Saturday. "I am really anxious to be out here with the team, to get the feel of it," Britt said. "It’s a little disappointing (I can't play Sunday) because it’s the first preseason game and my first NFL team and I’d like to be out there with my teammates. But right now I just need to get in the playbook and learn the plays."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I hope he means "my first NFL team" to play against and not first to play for. After re-reading it, I'm leaning toward the first, but it sure wasn't clear.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

TBH...I think I'm more anxious to see him put a DB/S on his back somethin' proper than to see him catch a pass.

4. TTUtitanfan21

TTUtitanfan21 Camp Fodder

I am not going to lie.. I am pumped to hear the practice reports today and see how our 1st round pick did.. I hope he goes out there and really shows why we used our 1st pick on him.

I love all this talk on how our WR just looks so much more improved and we havent even seen Kenny yet.. It just get me pumped for this season!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar