Britt still slowed by ankle injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I cheat on open book tests

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I use scales and calculators.

3. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

he said shipmates..... lol (havent heard that word in about 10 years)

4. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Indeed I felt a bit ashamed using it, but its the only word I could really use to get people to see a mental image of a sailor in dress whites cheating at skeeball while he buddies watched. How shameful. I should have mention we were at Chucky Cheeses. The good news is with all the tickets we won, we got my buddies kid the high ticket toy he wanted. :beerbang:

"If your not cheating, your not trying hard enough" - Bill Belichick

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Which will come first? Another serious Kenny Britt injury or another Kenny Britt arrest?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Injury

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Is that a real Belicheat quote? Cause I've been saying that for years and years.

I don't like to cheat, but if I'm losing I will do anything necessary.

8. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

No lol, that was a poke at spygate. I thought about using John Vilma but I don't know if bountygate was really cheating, just dirty play.

Put me down for $20 on another Kenny arrest, and another $20 on it being alcohol related in a bar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar