Britt still slowed by ankle injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Titans wide receiver Kenny Britt continues to be slowed by his ankle injury, which caused him to miss last week’s game against Houston.

Britt took part in individual drills on Wednesday, but did not participate in any team drills.

“He’s taken the next step as far as being on the field and running again,” Titans coach Mike Munchak said. “How he responds tomorrow and how much more he can do tomorrow … There’s no doubt he’s going to have to improve the next couple of days to help us on Sunday. But at least he’s headed in the right direction.”

Britt has missed 19 of the Titans’ 52 games since being drafted in the first round of the 2009 draft.

Asked if it was too early to tell whether he’d play on Sunday, Britt said, “I’m just easing (the ankle) in right now, to tell you the truth. Hopefully on Sunday I’ll be out there on the field with everybody.”

Source: Titans Insider

Attached Files:

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

who?

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Would you say that with as much time missed that he has had, one could call him... THE who?

4. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

This guy will never pan out. Missed almost 40% of his games so far. Unreal. Toughen it out Kenny!!!

5. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You may laugh now, but when Kenny heals up, he's gonna take the ping-pong circuit by STORM!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Get out of here with that weak sauce.

[​IMG]

Randy Daytona ETERNAL champ.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Bonky

I stand corrected. :anon:

Perhaps this is more his speed?

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I doubt it, I would hate to see him pull something in his elbow then throw the ball to some kid on the next machine on the way down.

9. Bonky

Ah, ho ho! Funny joke! Do not doubt the skeeball or whack-a-mole prowess of Kenny Britt!

10. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I cheated at Skeeball once, using my shipmates to keep an eye out I ran up the ramp of the skeeball machine and dropped the balls into the bullseye. A true moment of drunken military glory....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar