britt should start instead of gage

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he's been more productive and when it matters the most.

can anyone see gage coming down that catch at the end of the game last week? i can't.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I agree. Britt's a beast and he's going to be the #1 for a long time, hopefully.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

yeah..the phrase "what have you done for me lately" applies here for me, too.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

maybe you should suggest it to fisher?

5. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Yep, Britt has deserved the #1 position. Im hoping that Gage isnt active this week...he should just come back against St. Louis at home. This isnt a game to risk regarding his health and the chance that he comes out skittish.

I however do not have the same feelings for Gage as I do for Harper...Hood has been THAT MUCH better than Harper, but Gage hasn't done anything horrible to lose his spot. Britt has just stepped it up when it counted and that helps.

6. Tru Blu

Tru Blu Hit Em Harder

He should start over Washington instead of Gage

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i like this idea more. although gage was playing real good before his injury and i agree with titansfan89 in that harper was worse and didnt get benched so dont look for it to happen here (and some1 said he wouldnt grab that catch; do u not remember the play he got injured on??)

i think they all need to be in rotation. gage/britt are very similar w/ Washington our speed guy; so it cant be just gage and britt. plus washington himself is having a great year, think he's got 5 TDs. very good for a young receiver in a new system.

really they should all get more playing time as they all are very good right now. I expect to see some more 3 WRs sets now to help open up some running lanes for johnson. (all three, even little Washington block very well)

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. some chris js

some chris js touchdown titans

nah Gage has no chance of coming down with a game winner. I love the guy but he's just not that clutch. Britt has earned his starting spot with his last performance. On a side note, we need to run more double TE sets so Cook gets more playing time. He has monster strides

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Fisher is too loyal of a guy to do break his own rule of not allowing a player to lose his job due to injury..................

Although there was this one guy:grrhee:

10. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

You move Nate washingon to the slot and run three wr sets problem solved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar