Britt seeks more catches under Loggains

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I'm not saying that WR screens can't work, nor did I say that Palmer was the reason that we can't do them successfully. I merely said that we suck at them (for the reasons you listed above) but Palmer still insisted on running them all the time.

Its a matter of playing to your team's strengths. If they don't do something well, then don't force them to do it. Thats all I was getting at

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Funny brittney expects more catches with our new OC. Not sure i see that happening unless loggains is an orthopedic surgeon and is gona give hime some hand implants. Brittney can expect more catches. . . Wait for it. . . When he starts catching.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. SacredTitan16

SacredTitan16 Starter

this brittney can out catch you anyday

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

cmon britt blow up this week and win me my fantasy game and sneak me into the playofffs!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar