Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Britt rated #3 WR on Titans list

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    The difference being that Percy Harvin wasn't considered a top 10 pick even before the drug test. In fact, he wasn't even a lock to go in the first round...
  2. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Says who? i knew all the top name WR's would go in the 1st round. to many teams wanted a WR.
  3. Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Yea man, you knew for sure. =P

Just like last year when we thought we would be picking the 3rd or 4th WR at our spot. Turns out that all of them were available and we still passed.

Many people considered Harvin too much of a liability with his long injury history and potential attitude problems. If the Vikings don't take him, I wonder how far he drops?
  4. dlew Jeff Fisher is my homeboy

Moolah:
    $0
    That may be true for some teams but not for the Titans. They always seem to be looking to draw no name talent out of the smaller conferences. It seems to me that you shouldn't take a player off the board until his name is called. A true football player can play regardless of where he played...
  5. TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Here you go...
    [IMG]
  6. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $619
    • Tip Jar Donor

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Moolah:
    $5
    Yea, I'd guess Crabtree, Maclin then Britt. I think Britt probably fits our needs better so I'm glad we landed him. Maclin would have been nice - Titans may have had him rated above Crabtree between his speed and versatility.

I'd love to see how the Titans had the LBs and CBs rated. I was convinced our first pick would be one of those.
  7. titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    It was...

1. Michael Crabtree
    2. Darrius Heyward Bey
    3. Kenny Britt
  8. From-the-stands Rookie

Moolah:
    $88
    Darrius Heyward Bey?
  9. titansfan9 Camp Fodder