Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Britt Placed on PUP List

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com A living legend.

Moolah:
    $0
    SUMMARY: Tennessee Titans first-round draft pick WR Kenny Britt was placed on the physically unable to perform list. Britt, who just signed a five-year deal worth $12 million, injured his hamstring during OTAs and Titans trainers found it wasn't 100%. Coach Jeff Fisher said Britt will be shut down for at least a week which means he won't be a part of the Hall of Fame game a week from today.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.
  2. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,809
    this title scared me... but its cool its only for a week injured hamy not anything too bad at all from what i was percieiving...broken bone...torn acl...

this guys is gonna be good. call it a hunch
  3. p_funk Hillbilly Titan

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $139
    I agree that it could be worse, and i am glad that it is not. But if you ever hear a WR talk about a hamstring injury, they usually say that a pulled hamstring can be a very nagging injury. And if not given enough time to heal, that it can turn into a season long thing. So i hope that he gives it time to heal properly so that does not happen.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,665
    shut him down, but strap a playbook to his forehead for cryin' out loud
    1 people high five this.
  4. BiscoPhan11 Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $303
    I desperately hope the constant recurring VY threads do not morph into the constant Britt hamstring threads next year...
  5. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    Donte Stallworth's had a hamstring for his entire career, see how far that's gotten him. Luckily for Britt, he's not as fast as Stallworth.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,607
    TJ Whosyourmamma dragged in near league highs in reception two years in a row with endless hammy problems...
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,442
    Seems pretty bad. He's had what? 8 months? I'm guessing if it isn't better yet, than he'll play with it throughout his career or we'll see him in the 2010 season at full strength.

We've just got extremely bad luck with receivers.
  7. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    Missing camp for a week after missing time in mini-camps will really stunt his early development. He may not be a big contributor this year.

Hell, most rookie WRs who don't miss time in camp and mini-camps are slow to pick it up...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,375
    Didn't he do it in mini-camp?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.