Britt Placed on PUP List

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Tennessee Titans first-round draft pick WR Kenny Britt was placed on the physically unable to perform list. Britt, who just signed a five-year deal worth $12 million, injured his hamstring during OTAs and Titans trainers found it wasn't 100%. Coach Jeff Fisher said Britt will be shut down for at least a week which means he won't be a part of the Hall of Fame game a week from today.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

this title scared me... but its cool its only for a week injured hamy not anything too bad at all from what i was percieiving...broken bone...torn acl...

this guys is gonna be good. call it a hunch

3. p_funk

p_funk Hillbilly Titan

I agree that it could be worse, and i am glad that it is not. But if you ever hear a WR talk about a hamstring injury, they usually say that a pulled hamstring can be a very nagging injury. And if not given enough time to heal, that it can turn into a season long thing. So i hope that he gives it time to heal properly so that does not happen.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

shut him down, but strap a playbook to his forehead for cryin' out loud

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I desperately hope the constant recurring VY threads do not morph into the constant Britt hamstring threads next year...

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Donte Stallworth's had a hamstring for his entire career, see how far that's gotten him. Luckily for Britt, he's not as fast as Stallworth.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

TJ Whosyourmamma dragged in near league highs in reception two years in a row with endless hammy problems...

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Seems pretty bad. He's had what? 8 months? I'm guessing if it isn't better yet, than he'll play with it throughout his career or we'll see him in the 2010 season at full strength.

We've just got extremely bad luck with receivers.

9. Missing camp for a week after missing time in mini-camps will really stunt his early development. He may not be a big contributor this year.

Hell, most rookie WRs who don't miss time in camp and mini-camps are slow to pick it up...

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Didn't he do it in mini-camp?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar