Britt is YOUNG

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Good Luck

2. Loqitar10

Loqitar10 Camp Fodder

Tony Dorsett and I are the same age...broke my heart when he retired - my dreams of playing in the NFL were officially over. LOL

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Good one! There are these sports yardsticks that will make you uncomfortable like remembering like it was yesterday when shaq came into the league or watching guys like steve and eddie from their first game until they no longer mattered.

And yes time goes by very fast.

If it makes anyone feel better i'm 50 and feel no different at all than when i was in my 20s. I work out with the same weight i did when i was in high school. All the parts still work the same and i enjoy life just like someone in their 20s would playing video games, watching videos on youtube, music. I probably can't duplicate my best 40 time in high school which was 5.1. I'm probably more like a 5.5 guy now.

I can say working in healthcare that age matters less than ever. I see people in their 20s and 30s who function like they are 60 and i see people who are 60 who function like they 30. A 28 year old obese person with diabetes and arthritic hips is not young.

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

um yes, i'd like to declare myself eligible for the 2010 NFL draft....
    [​IMG]

5. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I look at Britt being young a good thing. More football years he has to give us......if we keep him around long enough

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Bud, why do you keep making Star Trek references in posts toward me? You do realize I'm the one that was BASHING ST, right?

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

good to see some of ya guys' ages. this whole time i thought some kids were telling me to improve my 'posting' skills. but im around that age too. 21 here.

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

ha...its all good d-dub...i'm just trying to get a rise out of ya ....:lol:

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Entering the league at a really young age was Chicago Bears DT Tommy Harris (20), and the Texans DT Amobi Okoye (19).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar