Britt is YOUNG

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Just a fun little fact for you... Kenny Britt was 10 years old when the Titans went to the Super Bowl. 5th grade most likely.

2. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

The concept of a Titans player actually being younger than me really scares me. Makes me feel like I should've done something with my life... which is an unfortunate thought to be having at age 21.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yeah, I'm 23 and feel the same way. It's weird seeing people come into the NFL who were a few grades below me.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You know you are young when you still refer to yourself by grade.

It gets tougher when you see nfl players retiring who are younger than you are.

5. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Yeah I'm 23, kinda wish i didn't see this post haha.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

life is all about raising your offspring so that they can live long enough to have offspring.

it's a never ending cycle. and it's the #1 goal for any life on the planet. the rest of the crap you do is just killing time till you die.

so if you have offspring you've done your job. now you can die.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The trout motto.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Wait he was 10? I just finished my junior year in college, so unless Britt skipped a grade somewhere in there.....he would have been in 6th grade too that year wouldn't he?

Still, wow that seems like it was so long ago...

Edit: actually, by his birthdate he would have been 11, sorry

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ha wait until players the same age as your kids are getting drafted.

If you wee kids ignore every other bit of scatterbrained jawflapping from the older crew here I'd say pay heed to the following: Enjoy every minute of your 20's as much as humanly possible because the years start moving at light-speed once you hit 21.

I swear it feels like I was 21 just last week but I was looking at my recent 20-year high school reunion pics and some of those folks look like they could be not long for the nursing home. WTF!

Time, the avenger..

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well, I'm 27 and now realizing that I may not ever be drafted in the NFL. Next year may be my last year that I declare.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar