Britt Enjoying Twin Peaks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NewHorizans, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Being a fan like myself who lives in Brentwood, TN just south of Nashville. There is always a chance to run into a ramdon Titans player in public. As it were, yesterday after work, I decided to enjoy a beer at the newly opened man paradise known as Twin Peaks restaurant.

For those who have not heard of the place, Twin Peaks is a new sports bar in Cool Springs area of Brentwood TN. The store chain started in Texas a few years ago, and this location is the first in the state of TN. To give you an idea of what makes this bar so great. Imagine a Hoosters type bar with MUCH better food, better looking girls, and oh yea, A LOT less clothes!!! The uniform the girls wear is a plaid tie in the front top which basically covers like a bikini and super short khaki shorts. Because of how tight the uniforms are, the girls are not able to wear underwear. And the way the top is made, every girl has a nice set of 'peaks' as its basically a push up top.

I got there alittle after 6pm to enjoy happy hour from 4-7. After a few nice tall draft beers, and good conversation with the blonde bartender. I look up and a few seats down, I notice a familiar face. As it were, our favorite Titans WR, Kenny Britt was sitting at the bar enjoying a Corona and a mix drink. He looked to be alone. So next time the blonde bartender came back around, I asked her if she knew that the man over there was Kenny Britt from the Titans, and to my surprise, she responded "Of course, he is a friend of mine, he came in tonight to see me, I am also friends with CJ too." Alittle shocked at her response, I asked for more info. And she went on the say they had all become friends years ago when she worked at a downtown bar I forget the name. From there, I notice her going over to Britt, and continually exchanging jokes and conversation, she also took time to give him a hug after walking around to the other side of the bar. A few minutes later, I mentioned to her that she did look to be friends with him, and she responded that he wanted to see a movie with her once they get off.

SO, the reason for this post is I thought it was funny that even a star WR like Britt has to chase some tale from time to time. He probably sat there for hours just waiting. I also wanted to advertise Twin Peaks as a great to place to eat out and possibly see other random Titans players.

Oh, and before anyone asks, no I didnt go up to him. I didnt want to be another random fan bugging him about the same stuff. As I go there alot now, so I expect he will be there again. If any of you are ever in Cool Springs area around Franklin/Brentwood TN, don't hesitate to check it out.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I thought you were talking about the TV show from the 90s. I got so excited.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Lies Britt doesnt need to spit game...

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kenny's wife is going to be piiiissed when she logs on tonight.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Just great. The last thing Britt needs is some wife drama. We all know how that went for Brandon Marshall. Even after he (mostly) cleaned up his act, he had to deal with his wife trying to stab him and stuff like that.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

The guy is drinking and looking at some T and A. Cut him some slack. You guys aren't saints, either. We're all guilty of it from time to time.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Wow! You just snitched on Kenny Britt! WTF man? If you wanna share that you saw Kenny, that's fine, but we don't need to hear about that private stuff man.

Eugene Amano would be envious of your c*ck-blocking abilities.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

What goes on at Twin Peaks, should stay in Twin Peaks...

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Looking/talking/flirting is perfectly fine, I'm married and yea, I'm not a saint, I am nicer to pretty girls than ugly ones, but I would never ruin my marriage on one night. I'm really hoping nothing happens for not only him, but us too. He might be married to a girl from Brooklyn for all we know, he is from NJ. Those women are insane over there, she might just take a bat to our favorite WR and end his season. I'm gonna lose it if we keep finishing 6-10, 8-8, or even 9-7, I need playoffs in my life. Kenny playing can make that happen.

Kenny may not even know it, but he's good for 2 or 3 wins. Getting him back in the lineup will be huge for us. Better not throw it away on some bartender.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've driven by the place when I go to Best Buy. Hard to know where it is, otherwise.

I saw Britt last year in Cool Springs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar