Britt done with Titans after this year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Wanna bet some moolah on that?

or bet mod powers for a month?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm guessing the odds of that occurring is like 1000-to-1. So I'll pay you $1 moolah if I lose and you pay me a grand if I win. :greedy:

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

500 moolah says the chargers win.

You already stole my ref bet money. You one and done, bruh?

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

What an ungrateful PoS he is. After all the crap he's pulled and the organization still stuck by him. I say let him go, but trade him to a dump of a team like the Jets.

Ex Titans players do have an annoying tendency to get really good once they leave us, but oh well.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Deal, fake fan. I'll take more of your moolah.

:neener:

6. CaptainQuick

CaptainQuick Starter

Off the top of my head, I can only think of two Ex Titans who did well...after they left TitanTown. Derrick Mason and Cary Williams. I think we could've used Williams..

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

You won't be talking much after you gotta stand in the soup line for dinner.

I'll expect my winnings soon.

8. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Well this is the Tebow effect. Locker yes has a better arm but when you only get about 125 yards passing a game, some receivers become greedy, want more. When it was Eddie and Steve, I do not recall ever having a top tier wide receiver. We had some decent guys like Mason but no one like Andre Johnson, T.O. (in prime) you get the point. All the receivers probably feel like Britt does but as long as we are a conservative run first team, nothing will change. There is no market for Britt here. We can get the same kind of production from a guy like Hunter.

So trade him now while the market is really high for a top receiver, if you can call him that. New England, and Pittsburgh both are begging for a threat at the wide out position. I am telling you right now we can get a decent draft pick for him. Not a first or second by any means.

Personally I feel Britt has lost a step since his knee injury. Add that with Locker accuracy issues and you have a tough time passing. I have HEARD about how GREAT Hunter is, trade Britt and lets find out.

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Yeah, but that would have meant cutting Donnie Nickie...

10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar