Britt could face "lengthy" suspension.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

So I saw clayton on Espn he said it was 2 to 3 game suspension so I don't think this will hurt us since Britt has a injury.
    +Plus the lockout thing also helps.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kenny Britt is getting suspended if you ask me. I've gone through many parts of the CBA and it doesn't look good. 1-2 games is acceptable if you ask me. Might even help preserve that right hamstring. But the nitwit did this to himself, so what can we do...

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Jake Scott, the Titans player rep said that they would appeal any fine or suspension handed down by the Commish.

On a side note here, Britt and Talib are the two meeting with Goodell. Why isn't James Harrison in this conversation? After all the things he said in this past offseason I'm surprised he wasn't included.

4. JCBRAVE

Harrison and Goodell know each other, Britt doesn't know the Commissioner. This meeting is more or less to get Britt and Goodell on the same page.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

**Having nothing to do with this issue**

Goodell should be fired. Fans from all teams agree.

6. JCBRAVE

I agree, he's just a businessman holding a job, not much of a commissioner. He does fill that suit nicely though LOL.

[​IMG]

7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

take it to court, if theres any justice in this world it wont hold up. too bad everything is corrupt

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

It would be awesome if Goodell was a cop in the past. More people would hate him.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

While clearly stupid as possible in the offseason, I do have an issue with Goodell making any kinds of rulings that would lead to suspension. I have to believe it would not hold up under legal review given the situation during the lockout...but hey...I could be wrong.

Would stink to have him out those first two games...both will be tough.

10. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I wish Munch had suspended him. I'd rather lose him now for a few games if it knocks some sense into him than talk about what a waste of a pick he was in 2-3 years. He's as stupid as he is talented... and unfortunately stupid usually trumps talent.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar