Britt could face "lengthy" suspension.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Oh well. No one to blame but himself.

Although I thought the NFLPA was still negotiating discipline and steroid testing with the NFL.

2. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

The czar Roger Goodell will put his foot down....didn't think you could get suspended if you're not technically an employee?....oh that's right.....Goodell will do whatever the eff he wants....he'll even suspend an incoming college player....the guy has way too much power

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

No lengthy suspension would surprise me with Goodell. He'll probably be suspended for at least half the season.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If that's the case, we're back to my initial prediction of 3-13... Maybe 4-12.

5. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Talib was charge with assault with a deadly weapon and Britt likes pot (so do a lot of people). I'm not trying to diminish his problems but if they deal with these equaly it would send a horrible message.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

4 games at most imo. More than that then we need to call T.O

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Is a locked out player an employee?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He can rehab his hammy while at it.

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

4 games would be more than sufficient.i wouldn't agree on anything more than that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar