Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Britt, Cook injured in Titans’ win over Lions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 23, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

Titans wide receiver Kenny Britt suffered what he said was a slightly sprained ankle late in Sunday’s contest and was on the bench in overtime.

But Britt was not wearing a walking boot as he left the locker room and did not seem to think the injury was very significant.

“I got rolled on by some big D-lineman, probably a 300-pounder,” said Britt, who finished with six catches for 55 yards. “But just walking around a little, it’s not really hurting me and it’s not sensitive to the touch. I just couldn’t push off like I wanted to.”

Tight end Jared Cook suffered an injury to the AC joint of his left shoulder late in the first half and didn’t return. Cook was in a sling after the game, but Titans coach Mike Munchak said he thinks Cook – who had four catches for 77 yards and a touchdown – should be able to play next week.

The third Titans injury was to defensive end Keyunta Dawson, who hurt his hamstring early in the contest.

Source: Titans Insider
  2. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,067
    Britt is borderline usless at this point. Every week it's something.
  3. EC2k BOP Special Teams Standout

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    And water is wet...............:injured:
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    i still dont think he is near 100%, but he did make some nice catches today.
  5. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,877
    Unless his leg is amputated, Britt better play every game for the rest of the year. I'm tried of this hurt crap. He's either injured or arrested.
  6. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    Being on the field is good enough. Even a hobbled Britt makes a difference, IMO.
    Big Time Titan and TitanMark high five this.
  7. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,747
    Couldn't disagree more.

No way he is in game shape, but he played well today. We needed him.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,113
    When isn't Kenny hurt??? So frustrating to see him come off the field.
  9. Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

GoTitans.com
    Moolah:
    $2,794
    He's so fragile! Come on, it's football suck it up and get out there and play! The teams needs you!
  10. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,877
    Let's face it, he will never win an ironman award. However, we keep defenses guessing when he is on the field.