Britt almost like a rookie in Titans system

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

"You know this don't look right, coach! Looks like I jacked off an elephant!"

Clifford Franklin, baby!

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I can't believe when people were saying lets trade him, to me that didn't make any sense.

He's a good character guy. Sure he gets in trouble (seems to have MAYBE gotten under control a bit) but he is nothing like Pac. From what I hear he is also loved by the team and is not a locker room headache.

More importantly, the dude is still 24 with an incredible ceiling! His value going forward is SO MUCH more then any team will 'trade' to us. Plus with all the injuries he has had and the off field problems, it shouldn't be too hard to re-sign this guy (I'm thinking 1 - 3 years). I also think he will want to stay with us b/c we didn't dump him after all those troubles.

I do agree with the comments that he was like a rookie out there. But I think you're going to see very 'non-rookie' weekly improvements in his play as he gets back into football mode ('non-rookie' meaning much more accelerated).

I just hope he doesn't go too crazy so our stingy FO can re-sign him easily.

I won't lie either, I am a fan of Britt and I have usually defended him over the years (off course hatin' when appropriate though). But he was the first WR we drafted in the 1st round in IDK how long and I really want him and Wright to BE OUR PLAYERS that we DRAFT, DEVELOP, AND KEEP to pair along with Jake.

----

Random Sidenote - HAHAHAHAH Clifford Franklin baybee!! I actually saw Orlando Jones in cairo international airport. I like the guy, he's a funny actor. Very random indeed, but I did take his signature (lost it) and a picture with him (lost it too), so i can't prove it, but it did happen lol - this was a very very long time ago though. He was on his way to Sharm (beach and summer place) with some white girl.

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

That one he caught was tipped if you go back and look at it

6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I agree with everything you said.........until you got to the side note. I could never see myself asking for someone's autograph. Especially from Orlando Jones.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I agree with the two posters above. Some fans are like women. They let their emotions make them irrational.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

only autographs I want are attached to checks.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Britt is under contract, luckily, through next season I believe. I'd favor re-signing him if he shows no more douchebaggery through this season and the off season. As well as next season, he must stay healthy and out of trouble then I'd be happy to have him as a Titan going forward.

10. mdfan

mdfan Starter

men get a whole lot more emotional and irrational about sports than women.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar